IRAN IELTS EXPERT TEACHER
IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka – November 2016
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live, in a house or an apartment?
– Can you describe it?
– What do you see from your windows?
– Do you like the view?
– Do you like to read?
– What book are you reading at present?
Talk about a situation that made you laugh. Please say
– What was the situation?
– When was it?
– Who was there with you?
– Why did it make you laugh?
– Do you think having a sense of humour is important? Why/why not?
– Do you like movies or TV shows that make you laugh?
– Is humour easy to translate from one language to another?
– Are there jokes in your language that are hard to translate to another language?
– Can humour be useful in learning another language? In what way?