General Training Module of the IELTS in Canada on August 2019
Reading Test of the IELTS in Canada
Passage 1. About carbon sequestration process.
Passage 2. The history of the violin and its development.
Passage 3. About some innovations.
Writing Test of the IELTS in Canada
Writing task 1 of the IELTS in Canada
You have recently taken a two-day course. Write to give your feedback to the course organiser and say
– Give details of the course.
– What did you like or dislike about it?
– Suggest some improvements to the course.
Writing essay Topic in Task 2 of the IELTS in Canada
Nowadays shopping has become a new favourite pastime for young people. What are the reasons for this? Should they be encouraged to develop other hobbies? How?
Speaking Test of the IELTS in Canada
Interview of the IELTS in Canada
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like it?
– Do you visit your relatives often?
– When was the last time you visited them?
– What do you usually do during your visit?
– Do you prefer to visit your relatives, or friends? Why?
– What is your hometown’s weather like?
– Do you prefer hot or cold weather? Why?
– Do you think you can work in a foreign country with a completely different climate?
Cue Card of the IELTS in Canada
Describe an advertisement that you found very interesting. Please say
– What was it about?
– When and where did you see it?
– Why did you find it interesting?
Discussion of the IELTS in Canada
– Did you show it to others?
– Would you go out and buy that product because of the advertisement?
– Do you think advertisements focused on health issues are effective?
– Do you think advertisements targeting children should be allowed?
– What do you think about consumerism in general?
– What are its effects on the society and environment?