نمونه وسوالات آیلتس آکادمیک در ویتنام در سپتامبر 2015
IELTS test in Vietnam – September 2015 (Academic Module)
Passage 1. About eco-tourism.Passage 2. About a QRIO robot and its capabilities (also about children’s reactions to the robot).
Passage 3. About dolphins that carry sea sponges in their beaks for protection.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two graphs showing the percentage of men and women performing their home duties such as cooking meals, cleaning a house, doing repairs and caring for children and home pets. We had to compare / contrast them.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Governments give a lot of support to artists, even though some people think it is a waste of money that could have been used elsewhere. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you live in a house or an apartment?
- Describe your home.
- Do you like it? Why?
- Do you like to watch the sky?
- How often do you watch it?
- Do you prefer the day or night sky?
- Did you study about space?
Talk about your favourite movie. Please say
- What movie is it?
- Why do you like it?
- With whom did you watch it?
- Where do you often watch movies?
- Fewer people go to cinemas these days, why do you think it is so?
- Is it a positive or a negative trend?
- Where else do you enjoy watching movies, besides cinemas?
- What are the important things for a good movie?
- Do you think modern technology helps to produce better movies?