نمونه سوالات مشترک آیلتس دبی و هندوستان در نوامبر 2015 - آیلتس جنرال ترینینگ
IELTS test in Dubai (UAE) and India – November 2015 (General Training)
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You recently saw an advertisement about business conference that can be helpful for your work. Write a letter to your manager asking permission to attend the conference. In your letter say
- What is the conference about?
- How did you know about the conference?
- Explain to him/her why it is important that you attend this conference.
- Inform him/her about the schedule and venue of the conference.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Airline companies in many countries have reduced the cost of tickets. Discuss whether this is a positive or negative development. Give some examples based on your own experience.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you do?
- What part of your job do you like the most?
- Why is that?
- What is more important for you, the people you work with or the job itself?
- Why is that?
- What stages of any person’s life are celebrated in your society, for example marriage or graduation? Why?
- Do you think it is necessary to celebrate the above events?
- How is it useful in that person’s life?
- Do you like to read?
- What type of books do you read?
- Do you like movies?
- Where and when do you usually watch them?
- Would you like to participate in movie production?
Cue Card 1
Talk about the best stage in your life from childhood till now. Please say
- When was it?
- Why do you think it was the best?
- How did you feel about it then?
- What is your opinion about the current status of older people in our society?
- People are living longer nowadays, what challenges does it bring?
- How can retired people help the society?
Cue Card 2
Talk about a film that you have watched recently. Please say:
- What movie was it?
- What was the movie about?
- What lesson did you learn from it?
- What is the most popular movie in your country?
- How did the movie affect your life?