آیلتس مالزی - آکادمیک - نوامبر 2015
IELTS test in Malaysia – November 2015 (Academic Module)
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing the percentage of GDP spent on the health sector in five different countries.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In many countries an academic degree from a university is preferred to vocational training. Nevertheless, we should educate more people using vocational training. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your own opinion.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Talk about your home as a child.
- What do you like the most in your home now?
- What are the favourite sports in your country? Why?
- Do you like to watch sports live or on TV? Why?
- What sports have you watched recently?
- What new sports would you like to learn? Why?
Talk about a photo or a picture that you like the most at home. Please say
- Why do you like it?
- When was it taken?
- Why is it important to you?
- Lets talk about SMS (text messages) and missed calls.
- Do you prefer sending an SMS or talking to people?
- Do you leave a message if your call is not answered?
- How often do you talk to your friends?
- Lets talk about photography.
- Is it only a satisfying and well paid job?
- What is your opinion on people that like taking pictures of everything?
- On what occasions do you take photos?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of having a camera in your mobile phone?