IELTS Writing task 1 (a report)
We had a bar chart describing the numbers of male and female students, studying different subjects in one university in 2012. There were with six subjects on the chart (Science, Human Science, Technology, Engineering, Health, Agriculture) and the numbers of students were shown in millions.
IELTS Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays, people in most countries decide to have children later in life. Why do they do so? Do the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages?
IELTS Speaking Part 1 (Interview)
– Can you tell me your full name, please?
– Where are you from?
– Where did you grow up?
– Did you go to a park when you were a child?
– Do you prefer spending your time in a public park or in a private garden?
– Why do you enjoy going to a public park?
– Did you like science in school?
– What are the benefits of science in daily life?
IELTS Speaking Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a book you read and found exciting. Please say
– what book it was
– when you read it
– what the book was about
– and explain why you found it exciting.
IELTS Speaking Part 3 (Discussion)
– What books are popular in your country?
– Why do you think these books are popular?
– What are the advantages of this type of books?
– Are there any disadvantages?
– Do girls read more than boys?
– What books do younger people prefer?
– How about older people, what type of books do they like?
– Why is there a difference in book choices between younger and older readers?