نمونه سوالات آزمون رسمی آیلتس ( IELTS ) در بنگلادش
IELTS test in Bangladesh – December 2015 (Academic Module)
Passage 1. About bird migration.
Passage 2. About different phenomena and recent inventions in medical science.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given three pie charts for three countries showing travel distances by bus and train in each of these countries. We had to compare them.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In recent years children have been given more freedom than in the past. Do you think this is a positive or a negative development? Give your opinion and examples.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What are your future plans?
- Do you use social media such as Facebook?
- Why do you use it?
- How often do you use it?
- How did you first know about it?
- Who recommended it to you?
- What impact does it have on your country?
Describe a street in your hometown that you know well. Please say
- Where is it?
- Do you like it? Why?
- What do you enjoy there in particular?
- Do you think a shopping centre should be built near to that street?
- Would a shopping centre improve its attraction?