منابع آیلتس استرالیا جنرال ترینینگ در اکتبر سال 2015
IELTS test in Australia – October 2015 (General Training)
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have been living in an apartment for a year. Recently the landlord notified you about rent increase starting from next month. Write a complaint letter to him/her and say
- Introduce yourself and describe your situation.
- Explain why you cannot pay the increased rent.
- What will you do, if the landlord will insist on increasing the rent?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays communication technology is developing rapidly; people communicate in different ways. Is it a positive or negative development? Give your opinion and examples from your own experience.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Where do you live now?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you do?
Talk about loud noise in public places. Please say
- What and where is it?
- How does it affect you?
- Suggest a solution to this situation.
- Do people consider noise and air pollution to be of the same level of importance? Why?
- Do people really feel comfortable in absolutely silent places? Why?
- Why do you think friends meet at loud places such as pubs?
- Can they hear each other at all?
- What place would you choose to have a good conversation? Why?